The Business Office offers several payment options. Full payment of your student bill is due by the date indicated on your statement. You are responsible for paying any amounts not covered by financial aid or outside sources. A late payment fee may be assessed for any past due balances. A past due balance may result in your student account being placed on financial hold, which restricts future registration, diplomas and transcripts.
- Bring your payment, along with your payment stub, to the Business Office in the Philip Spencer House, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Send your payment stub and a check or money order in the envelope provided to Hamilton College, PO Box 392023, Pittsburgh, PA, 15251-9023.
- Please do not write notes on the payment stub or enclose correspondence with your remittance to the bank. All correspondence should be directed to Business Office Student Accounts, 198 College Hill Road, Clinton, NY 13323.
- If you do not have a payment stub, please send your payment directly to our office at the Hamilton College Business Office, 198 College Hill Road, Clinton, NY 13323.
- Please remember... Mail your payment at least 5 days before the due date to ensure timely posting of your payment. Make your check payable to the “Trustees of Hamilton College.” Do not send cash.
- Note: Payments sent by express mail services (FedEx, UPS, Priority Mail, etc.) must be sent directly to the Hamilton College Business Office, 198 College Hill Road, Clinton, NY 13323, not to our PO box in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Important — do not send scholarship checks to the PO Box address. Please send scholarship checks directly to the 198 College Hill Road address.
- View and pay your student tuition statement of account with NetPay.
- Pay your student tuition statement of account through the One Time Payment Gateway.
Monthly Payment Plan:
- Hamilton College offers a monthly payment option administered by Higher One. This plan allows parents to spread the cost of annual tuition and fees over a 10, 11, or 12 month term. To reach Higher One, call 1-800-635-0120.