- Easy fillable forms that include approval workflow.
- Email notification when your request has been approved or denied. The notification will also include a copy of the approved request for your records.
- Complete paperless process!
- All requests will be stored electronically with Accounts Payable.
- Original documents will no longer need to be sent to the Business Office through email or campus mail.
The timeline for invoice & check request submission and processing will remain the same. For payment by Friday of that week, everything must be submitted by the close of business on every Monday.
Please use the Invoice Payment Form when you are submitting an invoice provided by a vendor.
Please use the Check Request Form for payments not supported by invoices such as honorariums or employee reimbursements. A check request can be paid by a check or ACH (direct deposit) payment. For a complete list of items that can be paid on a check request please see the "Use Policy" section of the Frequently asked Questions.
Please use the W9-Uploader for submitting W-9's.