How to Apply for an On-Campus Job
Open positions on-campus will be posted on HamNET.
- Follow directions on HamNET homepage to login
- After completing your profile, click the Jobs tab and select HamNET Jobs/Internships
- Under position type select On Campus Employment
- You can view all On Campus Employment opportunities or refine your search by department
- Be sure to read the full job description, pay attention to details regarding availability, restrictions, and class years eligibility
- In order to apply you need to upload a resume and cover letter under the Documents tab
- Some jobs require additional documents like class schedule, questionnaire, etc.
All students applying for jobs will need to submit a resume and cover letter
- If you need help constructing a resume or letter of interest please feel free to contact the Career Center at 315-859-4346 or send an email to email@example.com
- The Career Center is located on the third floor of the Bristol Center.
- Resume and cover letter guides are available through the Career Center