Aug. 25: classes begin
Sept. 2: last day to add a course
Oct. 19: last day to drop a course
Dec. 9: classes end
Dec. 12-16: final exams
Jan. 17: spring semester begins
- Students are assigned a registration times randomly, however, a student’s current Hamilton course schedule will be considered, so that no times are assigned during officially scheduled courses. Students cannot access the WebRegistration system until the assigned time.
- You can find your assigned Registration Days and Time in WebAdvisor – Use the link MY REGISTRATION INFORMATION. You will see your Registration Dates and Times, if you have been Cleared to Register by your faculty advisor, and if there have been any Registration Holds placed on your record.
- Student registration times will NOT be changed after they are assigned. If you are not able to register at your assigned time, you may register anytime AFTER that time, until the window for that registration group has closed.
- Registration times will begin every 15 minutes, starting at 7 a.m. Smaller registration groups improve the speed of registration and reduce the possibility of system failures due to heavy registration traffic.
- Each class year is assigned a “time window” that gives students the opportunity to access the WebRegistration system as many times as they want. Once the window “Closes” students in that class can no longer access the WebRegistration system (although they can still access the other options in WebAdvisor).
Students who are not able to register through the web, may come to the Registrar’s Office to process their registration. Registrations will be processed at your assigned time.
Students who are away from campus may also register through the Web. You will need your WebAdvisor user name and password to access the system. If you are not able to register through the web from off campus, you can mail, fax (315-859-4632) or email (email@example.com) your course choices to the Registrar’s Office. Your registration will be processed at your assigned registration time.