Report a Lost Card

If you lose your card, you should immediately "freeze" the card online. You should also report it to Auxiliary Services (Hill Card office) at 315-859-4974. Cardholders are responsible for all charges made on a lost/stolen Hill Card until the card has been "frozen" online (24/7) or reported as lost/stolen to the Hill Card office (during business hours) Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

If a lost card is located, simply go online and "unfreeze" your card.

If you have any questions about the Hill Card, please call Auxiliary Services (Hill Card office) at 315-859-4974 or 315-859-4372.

Card Replacement

Your initial Hill Card is provided to you free of charge as well as your Pub Card when you turn 21. Replacement of your Hill Card/Pub Card will incur a charge of $20. In the event the magstripe or proximity chip stops working on your card, or the card becomes cracked or broken, bring it to Auxiliary Services (Hill Card office) in the Bristol Center.  We will replace it free of charge. You must bring your old card with you (or as much of the card as needed to identify you as the cardholder) or you will be charged $20 for the replacement. The office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. 

Contact Information

Dannelle Parker

Hill Card Office
Bristol Center
315-859-4372 315-859-4300 dparker@hamilton.edu
Back to Top