If your florist is responsible for decorating, it must be communicated to them that tape, tacks or staples of any sort are not allowed to attach ribbon or bows to the pews. In most instances, a local florist will have already worked at a wedding here and should know the policy for the Chapel. The name, address and phone number of your florist must be submitted in advance.
- All decorations must be removed within one hour following the end of the ceremony.
- Any decorations for indoor pillars or balconies must be approved prior to installation.
- The podium and altar table may be moved forward or back on stage but cannot be removed from the space.
- The curtains may be adjusted. However, it must be communicated to the Office of Summer Programs, whether you want them open or closed, as many times things are stored behind the curtains.
- The baby grand piano can be pushed aside if not in use but cannot be removed from the space.