Class of 2017 Report
The statistics in this report are based on information from 438 out of a class of 509 graduates (86%).
- 430 (98.9%) are employed in a job or internship, in graduate school, or engaged in a graduate fellowship opportunity.
- 350 (80.8%) are employed with a job;
- 23 (5.3%) are participating in a post-BA internship;
- 46 (10.5%) are pursuing graduate school;
- 7 (1.6%) are pursuing fellowship opportunities.
- 7 (1.6%) are “in transition” (traveling, applying to graduate programs, or not looking for positions);
- 1 (0.2%) are searching for jobs.
|TOP CAREER FIELD||TOTAL||%|
|Marketing & Sales||39||10%|
|Science & Technology||32||8%|
|Advertising & Public Relations||17||5%|
|Sports & Leisure||6||2%|
Law & legal Services
Marketing & Sales
Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
Sports & Leisure
|Philadelphia City Rowing||Rowing Coach|
|Pittsburgh Pirates||Baseball Analytics Intern|
|Sun Valley Youth Hockey||Director of Operations|
|Sussex County Miners Organization||Professional Baseball Player|
|Ursinus College||Assistant Baseball Coach|