You are invited to join us this fall for a Hamilton Saturday — a comprehensive campus visit experience which includes the opportunity to informally chat with faculty members, attend an information session with an admission dean, take a student-led tour and have a personal interview.
During the fall of 2016 our office will be open the following Saturdays:
The schedule for Hamilton Saturdays:
- Coffee and conversation with faculty 10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Information Session 12:15 p.m.
- Student-led tours 9:45 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m.
- Interviews also are available for seniors at 9 a.m., 9:45 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 1 p.m., and 1:45 p.m. To get more information or arrange an interview, please contact the Admission Office at 800-843-2655.
- On October 22 and 29 and November 5 and 12 optional tours of the Taylor Science Center and the Kennedy Center studio art facilities will be available at 2:15 p.m.