You are invited to join us this fall for a Hamilton Saturday -- a comprehensive campus visit experience which includes the opportunity to informally chat with faculty members, attend an information session with an admission dean, take a student-led tour and have a personal interview.
During the Fall of 2016, our office will be open the following Saturdays:
The schedule for Hamilton Saturdays (excluding October 8*):
- Coffee and conversation with faculty 10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Information Session 12:15 p.m.
- Student-led tours 9:45 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m.
- Interviews are also available for seniors at 9:00, 9:45, 10:30, 11:15, 1:00, and 1:45. To get more information or arrange an interview, please contact the Admission Office at 800-843-2655.
*Because of campus congestion due to the inauguration of Hamilton's new president, our Columbus Day weekend programming has been shifted to the afternoon of October 8th, and will be as follows:
- Coffee and conversation with faculty 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Information Sessions 12:15 p.m. and 2:15 p.m.
- Student-led tours 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m.
- Interviews are also available for seniors at 1:00, 1:45, 2:30, 3:15, 4:00, and 4:45. To get more information or arrange an interview, please contact the Admission Office at 800-843-2655.