September 20-22 or October 25-27, 2016
The Hamilton College Diversity Overnight Program is an opportunity for diverse seniors to visit campus and experience life on the Hill. We offer this visit program to introduce Hamilton’s campus, students, faculty, classes, and residence halls to students who represent the many dimensions of diversity. While all are welcome to apply, our selection process will prioritize the applications of students from ethnically diverse backgrounds and those from families with limited financial resources, regardless of racial background.
To apply, please submit the Diversity Overnight application and a copy of your cumulative high school transcript (unofficial copies are acceptable). Transcripts can be faxed, emailed or mailed to the admission office.
This program is highly competitive and we encourage you to apply by the priority deadline of August 5.
- Due to the popularity of the program and the limited number of spots available, applications for both programs will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served, rolling basis. Therefore, we strongly encourage application submission by the August 5 priority deadline. If spaces are still available, applications submitted after the priority deadline may be reviewed.
- Students must be current high school seniors maintaining a cumulative B average in a college preparatory curriculum.
- Preference will be given to students who have not already visited Hamilton.
- If accepted, all transportation, lodging, and meal costs for the program are covered by Hamilton College.
- Please note this program is only open to prospective students who are U.S. citizens and is not intended for international students.
If you have any questions please email the Diversity Overnight program staff or call 800-843-2655.
- Arrive on Campus by 1 p.m.
- Information Session
- Evening Activity
- A Day in the Life
- People to Know at Hamilton
- Evening Activity
- Depart Campus (approximately 1 p.m.)