October 25-28, 2018
Alumni and families are invited to experience the campus in all its fall glory during Fallcoming and Family Weekend. The weekend provides opportunities to attend classes, performances, athletic events and educational Family Colleges.
- Open classes on Thursday and Friday, performances, and lectures
- Poster sessions where students presented their summer research
- Tours and networking opportunities
- Alumni Council, Parent Council and Trustee meetings
- Recognition of the Jeff Little ’71 Volunteer of the Year