October 19-22, 2017
Alumni and families experienced the campus in all its fall glory during Fallcoming and Family Weekend. The weekend provided opportunities to attend classes, performances, athletic events and educational Family Colleges.
- Open classes on Thursday and Friday, performances, and lectures
- Poster sessions where students presented their summer research
- Tours and networking opportunities
- Arboretum-sponsored presentation by author Teri Dunn Chace on "Seeing Flowers"
- Alumni Council, Parent Council and Trustee meetings
- Recognition of Bruce Gaylord ’70 and Gail Kelly P’06, '09 as the Jeff Little ’71 Volunteer of the Year
- World-class Jazz with the Nicki Parrott Trio
- Memorial service and reception in honor of Life Trustee Joseph F. Anderson '44