Effective 1/1/2016 prescription drug coverage will be offered through OptumRx. A separate ID card will be issued for prescription drug coverage.
Employees may waive coverage through the College and receive an opt-out credit equivalent to $1,000 a year for full-time employees, provided they can certify coverage under another health insurance plan.
The College's contribution to health insurance coverage is based on one's salary and the coverage selected. Contribution rates are available by selecting the appropriate links above. Enrollment forms and lists of participating providers are available from Human Resources.
Information on other health care coverage options is available on the web at the following New York State web sites:
- Medical Insurance Forms
- 2016 Contribution Rates
- 2016 Prorated Contribution Rates
- 2015 Contribution Rates
- 2015 Prorated Contribution Rates
- Excellus Medical Plan Details
- Benefits Guidebook See page 6 for Coverage Summary
- COBRA Continuation Coverage Rights
- 2016 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage Glossary