Instructions for Downloading Desktop and Cellphone Wallpaper
These images are intended for personal, non-commercial use by students, alumni, faculty, staff, parents and friends of Hamilton College.
- Select your monitor resolution. (How do I determine my screen resolution?)
- Right-click on the image
- Select "Set As Background" from the pop-up menu to set your desktop image.
- Select your monitor resolution
- Click and hold on the image, then choose "Save This Image As..." and save the image to your computer.
- In your "Desktop Pictures" control panel, choose "Select Picture" (if you already have a picture, click "Remove Picture" first, then "Select Picture") and choose the image.
- Click "Set Desktop" and close the control pane
In order to use the images, you must be able to download images to your phone or wireless device using its Internet browser or be able to port files from your personal computer to your phone or wireless device using either a USB cable or wireless connection such as Bluetooth.
Consult the manual to determine the display screen size. Choose an image with the same dimensions as your display and select the appropriate link. Download the image to your phone or wireless device using its Internet browser or download it to your computer and port the image to your phone or wireless device. Consult your manual for the specific steps. Contact your cellular service provider or wireless device manufacturer if you need more help.