Student Activities will collaborate with recognized student organizations and other interested students and groups to provide interactive events in the Fillius Events Barn on Friday nights between 9 p.m. and 1 a.m. Student Activities will provide funding to accepted event proposals.
In order to be considered for inclusion in this series, events must meet the following criteria:
- Occur on Fridays between 9 p.m. and 1 a.m. in the Fillius Events Barn
- Incorporate an Interactive or Social component
- Ensure that no alcohol will be served
- Maintain free admission
- Remain open to all Hamilton students
- Provide food
- Use a consistent publicity format
Campus Activities Coordinating Committee (CACC) Meetings are held Tuesdays at 12 p.m. in the Sadove Student Center Conference Room (Sadove 112). Attendance is required the Tuesday preceding your event. Please contact x4193 to make arrangements if there is a conflict.