Tips for Students
Set Yourself Up for Success!
- If you are thinking about studying abroad, you should make an appointment with the Study Abroad Office
- Make sure your choice of location for abroad study fits into your program of study
- All first year students are required to have weekly writing meetings
- All upperclassmen are to establish meetings directly with their previously assigned writing staff
- Do you know how to make your session work for you? Contact Mrs. Davis in the Opportunity Programs office or call 315-859-4398
Declare your major
- Sophomores, please make sure that you have the requirements to declare your major
- Talk with your faculty advisor and Opportunity Program staff regarding your major
Remember the 5 P's
- Preparation and planning prevent poor performance!
Review your syllabi
- Remember the class moves progressively, no unit is separate from the other