It's a Wrap
Lots of smiles, reminiscing and laughter marked the All-Alumni Bicentennial Reunions that wrapped up on June 3. Saturday’s highlights included the annual meeting of the Alumni Association, the Reunion parade, a campus picnic, Bicentennial Colleges and class dinners. Events concluded on Sunday with the moving Service of Remembrance featuring performances by the Baldwin and Reunion choirs.
- Alexander Hamilton Awarded Honorary Degree at Alumni Association Meeting
- Through Rain and Heat, Don Spencer '59 Bikes 500 Miles to Attend Reunions
- Bicentennial Colleges and Tours
- Complete Schedule of Events
- Hamilton's Bicentennial Celebration
Videos from the Bicentennial Reunion Meeting
Remarks by Alumni Association President Julie Ross '84 and Josie Jones ’12, a direct descendant of George Albion Calhoun, Hamilton’s first graduate.
Remarks by Chairman of the Board of Trustees A.G. Lafley ’69, including the presentation of a posthumus honorary degree to Alexander Hamilton in honor of the College's Bicentennial.