Order from Howard Diner with Grubhub
We know you’re busy! When you want food from your favorite on-campus diner, save time and avoid the line with Grubhub!
Two ways to pay:
1) Meal Plan (input your student ID)
2) Credit Card
Hill Card Dollars cannot be used for ordering through this at this time.
Ordering is available when the Diner is open, when the diner is closed the menus are not available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Next Steps on GrubHub
- Click on “I want in”,
- Choose your affiliation with Hamilton from the list provided
- Enter your Hamilton email address and create a password for your account.
- The Grubhub app will send you an email verifying your information.
- Next, you will add your Campus Card (your Hill Card ID Number).
This allows you to choose “Use my meal plan” as your payment method and you will swipe your card at the Diner when you pick up your meal. No credit card is required when paying by meal plan.
Once your Campus Card is entered you will be able to view the Howard Diner menu and begin ordering your meal.
Already have the App?
- From the main Grubhub home page on the App, click on “Account”.
- Choose: Campus Dining select “Hamilton College” follow prompts
- Add your Hamilton campus card and/or a credit/debit card
- Place your order for pickup and enjoy!
Adding your Hamilton ID allows you to choose “Use my meal plan” as your payment method and you will swipe your card at the Diner when you pick up your meal. No credit card is required when paying by meal plan. Enter a credit card to pay if you are not on a campus meal plan or you will exceed your meal plan amount.
(Hit the home icon in the app to get back to the off campus Grubhub dining options if you need to order at an off campus location.)